PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
In order to register for a program, team or event you must create an account on the TYL Website as described in #4 below.
1. Select the “Registration Online Tab” from web sites left hand column
2. Select the “Registration Category” from the dropdown (i.e. 2019 Registration, Clinic Registration)
3. Select the correct “TEAM” for your son/daughter. Teams based on school grade for the 2019-2020 school year
The breakdown is the following:
7th – 8th Grade Boys/Girls (U-15 Division)
5th – 6th Grade Boys/Girls (U-13 Division)
3rd – 4th Grade Boys/Girls (U-11 Division)
1st – 2nd Grade Boys/Girls (U-9 Division)
New Players up to 2nd Grade (Instructional Play)
4. If you and your/son daughter are already in the system from participating in the program last year, please login with your user name and password and verify contact information. Heads-up! Members can retrieve forgotten passwords by entering their email address only in the login tab and the system will send them their personal password automatically. All your information should be there. If information has changed, you can update it now.
If you are NEW to Triton lacrosse you will need to create an account for both Parent(s) and Player(s). The Parent should create his/her account first and players' accounts are created via registration.
5. ALWAYS start registration with the Guardian. The program will then ask for your child’s information. Upon completion of registering your first child, it will ask you if you want to register another child.
6. Girls Registrations ONLY: Every Player needs to be registered with US Lacrosse:
7. Boys Registrations ONLY: Every Player needs to be registered with the MBYLL:
The MBYLL (Mass Bay Youth Lacrosse League) fee is $40
The TYL registration fee for boys has been reduced by this $10 amount
Please follow the prompts on the MBYLL link page for that registration.
8. Registration Fees for the 2020 Season is the following:
There are no TYL fees for Instructional players (girls must register with USL $40, boys must register with MBYLL $40)
9. Late Registration Fee will be assessed for players registering on or after January 10, 2020:
$25 for U-9, U-11, U-13 and U- 15 Division Players
10. For U13 and U15 teams (Girls and Boys), after the designated number of registrations have been received for these teams, a waitlist may be applied. This is done in order to manage the team rosters according to the coach availability at these levels. If this is required, player slots will be assigned on a first come, first served basis when finalizing the rosters.
If anyone is interested in a coaching opportunity, please contact Kevin Lydon.
11. Family Discount for families registering two or more players:
$25 for each additional player registered with the program NOTE: Applies during REGULAR Registration.
12. Uniforms are the responsibility of the parents and not included in the registration fee. TYL’s philosophy is for your child to wear his/her uniform for multiple seasons so there is no requirement regarding numbering etc.
Please Note: Registration fees are non-refundable.
For more information, there is a frequently asked questions page on the left hand column of the web’s home page.
For Further Information, Please feel free to call or email: