PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
In order to register you must create an account on the GTYL Website as described below.
General information on GTYL and the season can be found via the FAQ page available via the button in the left NAV margin on the Welcome page.
Teams/Levels are based on school grade for the 2021-2022 school year:
- 7th – 8th Grade Boys/Girls (L7/8 Division)
- 5th – 6th Grade Boys/Girls (L5/6 Division)
- 3rd – 4th Grade Boys/Girls (L3/4 Division)
- 1st – 2nd Grade Boys/Girls (L1/2 Division)
- New Players up to Kindergarten (Instructional Play)
Note: If you and your/son daughter are already in the system from participating in the program last year, please login with your user name and password and verify contact information.
Heads-up! Members can retrieve forgotten passwords by entering their email address only in the login tab and the system will send them their personal password automatically. All your information should be there. If information has changed, you can update it now.
If you are NEW to Georgetown-Triton Youth Lacrosse you will need to create an account for both Parent(s) and Player(s). The Parent should create his/her account first and players' accounts are created via registration.
1. Girls and Boys Registrations: Starting with the 2022 Season, all players must be registered/renew registration with the Mass Bay Youth Lacrosse League (MBYLL) each year:
- The 2022 MBYLL fee is $40; primarily covers insurance
- Go directly to the MBYLL website at Mass Bay Youth Lacrosse League (mbyll.org) and select the purple 'Registration' tab located at the top right corner of the home page.
- Please follow the instructions and the prompts on the registration page and select Georgetown-Triton from the dropdown menu when prompted.
- When finished you will receive a Registration confirmation number. That number will be your players 'MBYLL ID'.
- Next, return to our GTYL Website (www.tri-lax.com) to complete the registration. Follow the prompts and enter your players MBYLL ID when prompted. Please note that a unique ID# is required for each player within a family, they cannot be used twice.
2. After returning from the MBYLL website, scroll down to the appropriate registration for your player and follow the prompts.
Registration Fees for the 2022 Season are the following:
Girls and Boys:
- $120 for L3/4, L5/6 and L7/8 Divisional Players
- $100 for L1/2
- Registration Payments: Credit Card only using EasyMerchant;
- Instructional: There are no GTYL fees for Instructional players (girls and boys must register with MBYLL at a cost of $40 which covers the insurance)
3. A Late Registration Fee of $25 will be assessed for players registered on or after February 20, 2021. There is no late fee for instructional players.
4. For L5/6 and L7/8 teams (Girls and Boys), after the designated number of registrations have been received for these teams, a waitlist may be applied. This is done in order to manage the team rosters according to the coach availability at these levels. If this is required, player slots will be assigned on a first come, first served basis when finalizing the rosters.
5. Uniforms are not included in the registration fee
Please Note: Registration fees are non-refundable.
For more information, there is a frequently asked questions page on the left Nav column of the GTYL home page.
We encourage parents to get involved in the program. GTYL exists for our kids and belongs to our community and we need your involvement to ensure that we have a strong, healthy organization to support our kids and enable then to learn and enjoy this sport with experiences that can last a lifetime. We have positions available ranging from the Board of Directors through fundraising and coaching. If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Mike Farrell, Ed Trojan or Jon Vogel.
For Further Information, Please feel free to call or email: