PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
In order to register you must create an account on the GTYL Website as described in #4 below.
General information on GTYL and the season can be found via the FAQ page available via the button in the left NAV margin on the Welcome page.
1. Select the “Registration Online Tab” from home page left hand nav column
2. Select the “Registration Category” from the dropdown (i.e. 2021 Registration, Clinic Registration)
3. Select the correct “TEAM” for your son/daughter. Teams based on school grade for the 2020-2021 school year
The breakdown is the following:
- 7th – 8th Grade Boys/Girls (U-15 Division)
- 5th – 6th Grade Boys/Girls (U-13 Division)
- 3rd – 4th Grade Boys/Girls (U-11 Division)
- 1st – 2nd Grade Boys/Girls (U-9 Division)
- New Players up to 2nd Grade (Instructional Play)
4. If you and your/son daughter are already in the system from participating in the program last year, please login with your user name and password and verify contact information.
Heads-up! Members can retrieve forgotten passwords by entering their email address only in the login tab and the system will send them their personal password automatically. All your information should be there. If information has changed, you can update it now.
If you are NEW to Georgetown-Triton Youth Lacrosse you will need to create an account for both Parent(s) and Player(s). The Parent should create his/her account first and players' accounts are created via registration.
5. ALWAYS start registration with the Guardian. The program will then ask for your child’s information. Upon completion of registering your first child, it will ask you if you want to register another child.
6. Girls Registrations ONLY: Every Player must be registered with Founders Girls Lacrosse League (FGLL):
- 2021 FGLL Registration fee is $30; primarily covers insurance
- Please go to the FGLL website at www.fgll.org and select the ‘Player Registration’ tab.
- Follow the prompts and select Georgetown-Triton from the dropdown menu.
- Use the Registration confirmation number that you receive as the FGLL ID to continue your registration on the GTYL page when prompted. Please note that a unique ID# is required for each player within a family.
7. Boys Registrations ONLY: Every Player must be registered/renew registration with the Mass Bay Youth Lacrosse League (MBYLL) each year:
- The 2021 MBYLL fee is $30; primarily covers insurance
- You can register your player using the link on the GTYL page or go directly to the league website at www.mbyll.org and select the ‘Boys Registration’ tab.
- Please follow the prompts and select Georgetown-Triton from the dropdown menu.
- Use the Registration confirmation number that you receive as the MBYLL ID to continue your registration on the GTYL page when prompted. Please note that a unique ID# is required for each player within a family.
8. Registration Fees for the 2021 Season is the following:
Girls and Boys:
- $120 for U11, U13 and U15 Divisional Players
- $90 for U9
- Registration Payments: Credit Card only using EasyMerchant;
- Instructional: There are no GTYL fees for Instructional players (girls and boys must register with their respective leagues at a cost of $30 which covers the insurance)
9. A Late Registration Fee of $25 will be assessed for players registered on or after February 20, 2021. There is no late fee for instructional players.
10. For U13 and U15 teams (Girls and Boys), after the designated number of registrations have been received for these teams, a waitlist may be applied. This is done in order to manage the team rosters according to the coach availability at these levels. If this is required, player slots will be assigned on a first come, first served basis when finalizing the rosters.
11. Uniforms are not included in the registration fee
Please Note: Registration fees are non-refundable.
For more information, there is a frequently asked questions page on the left Nav column of the GTYL home page.
We encourage parents to get involved in the program. GTYL exists for our kids and belongs to our community. We need your involvement to ensure that we have a strong, healthy organization to support our kids and enable then to learn and enjoy this sport with experiences that can last a lifetime. We have positions available ranging from the BOD through fundraising and coaching. If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Mike Farrell, Ed Trojan or Jon Vogel.
For Further Information, Please feel free to call or email: